Review of Nature's Way Ginkgold
As one gets older, one begins to go through many changes. Memory loss can be one of them. Memory supplements are becoming popular and for good reason, they work. What if I told you there are certain medicinal herbs -- and products -- that would give you a tangible and obvious spike in mental function? Read on for more detail.
Rating: 4.5 (out of 5)
W elcome to this review of Nature’s Way Ginkgold memory supplement product. Nature’s Way is one of the top herbal supplement product makers in the world. Started in 1969, the company has grown from its few initial offerings to numerous products available today. They sell everything from herbs to laxatives to protein to fish oil supplements. They are also one of those companies that started the rise of herbal medicine in America.
Ginkgold is one of those products. It is good? Does it actually work? Well, that is what this review is all about. (To see more review on dietary supplements on this site, go here .)
A quick discussion on product quality is vital as there used to be such massive fraud committed by the supplement industry at large. From inferior products to the inclusion of banned substances and sometimes to outright fraud. Some companies claim certain ingredients were on the labels and they were not. As a consequence, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) ensured that all supplement companies must have what’s called “current good manufacturing practices”certification.
Nature’s Way has their certification through the National Sanitation Foundation or NSF. (There are five organizations that offer yearly GMP audits.) They also have Therapeutic Good Association (TGA) GMP certification as well. If that weren’t enough, they also have Orthodox Union Kosher Certification, Quality Assurance International Organic Association and even Islamic Food and Nutrition Council of America Halal certification as well.
Nature’s Way says their products are based on “tradition and science.”
Ginkgold Features & Benefits
This product’s benefits are basically revolving memory but it also does provide some other benefits as well. Some of the benefits are that it improves memory by stimulating activity in all areas of the brain. It also helps improve “mental sharpness,” too.
It also, though, provides improved circulation while maintaining blood vessel tone. It does thin the blood so if you are on a blood thinner prescription, talk to your doctor if it’s okay to use it. (It should be but be safe and ask.) It also provides some antioxidant protection as well. One real benefit is that it helps to reduce the impact of aging upon the blood vessel tissues in the brain.
The end result is that you have improved blood flow, better memory and improved focus.
This product is a powerhouse and is derived from the medicinal herb ginkgo biloba. (It’s picture is tot he right of this paragraph.) What are its ingredients? It has basically one ingredient, ginkgo biloba leaf made from extract. This formula has 120 mg in it as well. Let me quote directly from the label of the product:
“Ginkgold Ginkgo biloba extract (leaf) standareized to 24% ginkgo flavone glycosides and 6% terpene lactones. Other ingredients: cellulose, modified cellulose gum, starch, modified cellulose, magnesium stearate, silica, stearic acid, titanium dioxide color, carmel color, was (coating).”
This product is available in 30- and 60-tablets option. A 30 tablet option is essentially a one-month supply as Nature’s Way recommends taking just one tablet a day. I took a picture of the 30-tablet option on my iPhone and you can see it below.
Ginkgold Side Effects
This product’s ingredients are not dangerous. Ginkgo biloba is a very commonly used herb but if you have any question at all, talk to your doctor before using it. The one negative it may have is that if you are on a blood thinner, ginkgo biloba will accelerate that. So, if you are using such a prescription drug, consult with your physician first. Otherwise, this is a very safe product to use with no negative side effects.
This product is offered in 30 tablet (a one month supply) and a 60 tablet option. The pricing for the 30 tablet option is $13.19. The 60 tablet option sells for $23.89 to $28.49. Quite frankly, from my personal research (I use this product), the cheapest price is actually online and not at brick and mortar stores.
Nature’s Way fully supports their products. However they don’t explicitly state their guarantee on their site or any other material I came across by them. That said, that’s why I recommend Amazon. They have a great guarantee and have excellent customer service having won the coveted ForeSee Experience Index: US Retail Edition award for nine consecutive years.
Ginkgold Customer Reviews
This is a popular supplement. On Amazon, it rates a 4.3 out of 5.00 for customer satisfaction, which is outstanding. Here are a few customer reviews from actual buyers:
Size Nаmе: 60 Vеrіfіеd Purchase
I аbѕоlutеlу саnnоt dо wіthоut mу Gіnkgоld. Evеrу time I thіnk I саn ѕtор tаkіng іt, I ѕtаrt tо nоtісе my ѕhоrt term memory “рrоblеmѕ…” Which, fоr me, mаnіfеѕt іn mу nоt bеіng able to аrtісulаtе. I dіѕсоvеrеd thіѕ Gіnkgоld Max ѕеvеrаl уеаrѕ ago (I hаd bееn uѕіng rеgulаr Gіnkgоld) аnd fоund it tо be thе BEST оf аll the Gіnkgоld I hаd trіеd. Alѕо, I hаd bееn оrdеrіng іt from another on-line ѕuррlеmеnt ѕuррlіеr, аnd bесаuѕе I аddеd it tо mу ѕubѕсrіbе аnd save аt Amаzоn — I аm аblе to gеt іt fоr A LOT lеѕѕ mоnеу.
I Think It Does Help
Bу Gustavo L. Lopez
Size Nаmе: 60 Vеrіfіеd Purсhаѕе
I hаvе bееn taking this fоr thе lаѕt couple оf years. I think іt rеаllу does hеlр оut with memory. At least I dоnt forget tо take оnе every dау.
Sіzе Nаmе: 60 Vеrіfіеd Purсhаѕе
I can tеll a difference fоr the bеttеr іn mу mеmоrу. I’m 60 & tеасh 350 ѕtudеntѕ еасh уеаr. Names are іmроrtаnt tо rеmеmbеr! I combine this wіth phosphatidylserine соmрlеx. I саn tell when I lеаvе either ѕuррlеmеnt off.
Helps fоr Eаr Rіngіng
By Sаndу LаBudа
Size Nаmе: 60 Verified Purchase
I аm juѕt ѕtаrtіng mу 2nd bоttlе and hаvе nоtісеd a significant dіffеrеnсе іn thе аmоunt оf ear rіngіng I have. I аm vеrу hарру with thіѕ product!
Grеаt Prоduсt. Effective Results
Sіzе Name: 60 Verified Purchase
Thіѕ brаnd hаѕ аlwауѕ bееn рrоvеn tо bе the best аnd еffесtіvе. Mu husband аnd I hаvе uѕеd it for years with grеаt rеѕultѕ.
I have been using this product, off and on, for about 10 years. I was having significant memory lapse problems and upon taking this supplement, it immediately fixed the problem — I kid you not. It’s not returned either. I’ve long known about the power of ginkgo biloba but this was a very clear testimony to me that it was a very effective medicinal herb.
- All Nature’s Way products have GMP certification, by two separate organizations in fact (this is uncommon in the supplement industry)
- They offer a lot of different products
- It has a lot of praiseworthy testimonials
- I’ve personally used this product to great effect
- The price is good when compared to other competitive products
- Improves overall blood flow
- Improves memory
- Ginkgo biloba forestalls brain health issues like Alzheimer’s disease
- Ginkgo biloba, the root product of this supplement, is a superfood
- This particular ginkgo biloba extract product has been used in over 400 studies, Nature’s Way says
- It’s been — and is — recommended by not just allopathic (western medicine) doctors but by naturopathic doctors and medicinal herbalists
- The ratios of the active and co-active constituents are clinically proven, Nature’s Way says
- Their guarantee is not clearly stated on their company materials, i.e. their website and other marketing communications collateral
- The Nature’s Way name is not that well known in the supplement industry — unless you are a religious user of herbal supplement products
- It has magnesium stearate and silica
Where Can I Buy It?
You can buy it here. but you are free to choose. So, what’s the verdict? This is a quality supplement and it appears to work. I myself have used this and found it very helpful. I give this product a 4.5 out of 5.00. If you are seriously considering a memory enhancement product, this product is one that should be strongly considered by you. The only real negative is that it doesn’t have a guarantee that I could find. (If you buy from where I recommend, though, you will get an automatically good refund policy and product guarantee.)
The price is good, too, and that’s important. I hope this review of the ginkgold supplement product has been useful to you.
- Review of DrNatura Colonix Advanced Internal Cleansing
A good colon cleanse product can do wonders for your health. Herbal colon
- Is Dymatize Elite Casein The Best Post Workout Protein? An unbiased review of the Dymatize Elite Casein protein powder. Is it the
- Review of Cellucor Alpha Amino Is the Cellucor Alpha Amino post-workout supplement the best one on the market?
- Review of Xtend-Life Male Rejuvenator All natural sex vitamins or supplements as well as prostate supplements have never
- Review of BSN NO Xplode There are many good pre workout supplements on the market today. Is the
- Review of Native Remedies VertiFree If you have an inner ear balance problem and want to avoid the
- Review of Pre JYM Pre Workout Supplement A review of the Pre Jym pre-workout supplement product. Is it the best?
- Review of Testogen Testogen is a popular testosterone supplement product that is designed for bodybuilders, fitness
- Review of MaleExtra The MaleExtra male enlargement pills promises sweeter orgasms, greater length and greater stamina,
- Review of Xtend-Life Zupafood for SKIN
Is there a way to "youth-ify" your skin? Can you make yourself look